Corn Salsa Tostadas
- 2 ears of corn shucked, hairs removed, rinsed
- 3 tbsp red onions, diced
- 1 cup black beans from can, rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato (about one medium tomato), diced
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lime (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 of a serrano chile, seeds removed, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Chips, preferably homemade by frying corn tortilla wedges.
Cut the kernels from the corn and mix with the other ingredients carefully so that you don't squish the beans. Top on homemade chips and enjoy with Holly's Hill Roussanne.